To go Beyond what’s possible
Beyondcoin is free open source peer-to-peer network based digital currency employing the fundamentals of Bitcoin, although it does not use SHA256 as its proof of work. Instead, Beyondcoin currently employs a simplified variant of Scrypt as its proof of work (POW). Taking development cues from Tenebrix, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Peer-to-peer (P2P) means that there is no central authority to issue new money or keep track of transactions. Instead, these tasks are managed collectively by the nodes of the network.
Beyondcoin uses a variant of Scrypt as it’s hashing algorithm and is fully a Proof-of-Work cryptocurrency, that which is secured by the willingness of the miners who get incentives for securing the network and processing transactions.
• Block Time: 2.5 minutes
• Difficulty Adjustment Interval: 2016 blocks
• Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt
• Maximum Supply: 84,000,000
• Distribution: Mining: 100%
• Mainnet Ports: RPC: 10332, P2P: 10333
• Testnet Ports: RPC: 14332, P2P: 14333
• Regtest Ports: RPC: 11332, P2P: 11333